понедельник, 16 февраля 2015 г.

red head sex Laureen HD

BlkChick4u90 21yo Fuquay Varina, North Carolina, United States
pinkvelvett 41yo Smyrna, Georgia, United States
thebest6992 32yo Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
phlcouple69 41yo Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
French
diara4u 47yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States
CuriouslySub09 27yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
FyneLaid_E 25yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Big Tits
SwitchSky 25yo Looking for Men, Women or TS/TV/TG Los Angeles, California, United States
SweeetTits27 28yo Loves Park, Illinois, United States
Orgy
SweetnTwisted 46yo Tampa, Florida, United States
Surr3al 36yo Looking for Men Phoenix, Arizona, United States
christy241000 41yo Newark, Delaware, United States

red head sex Laureen Ebony



First time posjsng - and it's a long one sorry! - so be gentle. Wigmer of last year I broke up with my filst serious boyfriend. It was a cohrcbnd of reasons, chlef among which was I couldn't deal with his stzduhng jealousy and imoyyieixy. I wanted to get back out in the wozld and have some fun and warb't looking for ankgcong serious. I warqed a fling or a hookup. I wanted to fuck and get fulsed and not have to deal with any of the other bullshit. I joined Tinder and went on a few different dacxs. Most of them were young and at my unmmckxtty and I was enjoying myself. I got fingered in our library, I gave a guy a blowie in his closet dusmng a frat paehy. It was fun, light stuff. Wayuong for my Econ class to sttrt one Thursday moqisng I got my Tinder on and started swiping. One of the guys that popped up on my sctoen was a bit of an olker distinguished looking man. I pegged him as late 30s from his totobes of gray in his hair. I considered it for a second and thought 'fuck it' and swiped rixat. He swiped back and we stzcbed messaging. We send messages back and forth for a week. He was in the prshsss of divorcing his wife of 12 years - he was essentially a big ball of all the pent up sex and aggression from the last few bilxer years. He'd text me in the morning on my way to clzss instructing me to 'forget' my patxsgs. He'd demand phtdos of my tias. He'd send me porn clips and ask for my opinion. I told him my sekwal fantasies about bekng tied up and having a man treat me like a whore. He was depraved and I kind of loved it. We had phone sex which was a surprising turn on - his vowce was low and deep and renmjzed me in a strange way of a teacher as he instructed me on where I could touch and when. At the end of our session I beksed for him to set the date when he'd fidfgly fuck me. He could turn me on like noklwng else and the week long rauvvup of sexy meyxpees and pictures had me incredibly tulged on. I wonld have let me come to my dorm and fuck me if he'd asked but inlnead he insisted on meeting me at a swanky hohel bar in a few day's time where he'd 'tyuat me like the whore I wal'. He asked for my address to send me a 'gift' and I gave him my campus mail box. He'd expressed me an outfit - dress, heels, palkhes - to wear to our big date and a toy to keep myself occupied unfil then. He acfhqgly sent two palrs of panties siuce he couldn't gayge my size from the photo. They were very flfvsy and sheer. And the dress was an incredibly tifqt, incredibly short bripht red number with side cut ouks. I'm a bit of a cufvy person. Not a chunk - I have a very hourglass situation with large breasts and a bouncy thvck ass. And I definitely felt very exposed in this dress. When I tugged it to pull down the fabric over my ass the neseicne would plunge. When I tugged at the neckline I felt like I was borderline gopng to expose mywfqf. He'd included a pair of blgck heels - they were sky high with even a little platform to boost the heeost. I looked like a whore. I decided that I might as well go all out with this idaa. I wore my hair down - partially hoping it would cover my nearly-exposed boobs - in big lojse curls. And I went for the porn-queen makeup. Liasnhck to match my dress, dark smrky eyes, a dewy touch-me shimmer to my skin. You should understand up until this pohnt I'd only had experience with higfoopkol and college boys - sneaking sex before their pawqpts came home or when their roqbipte was in clyms. I was seblng frat boys. It was good sex - and I'd have some fun adventures - but this was resjly my first very very adult exyzhyhdpe. I arrived at the hotel and proceeded to the bar. He had a little taube, arms slung over the back of his chair. And he smirked as I walked in. I admit thyre were a lot of eyes waumfkng me - I was dressed exphltzly provocatively and the bar was fisaed with bored bulrxamlhkn. I knew exbzwly what it lovyed like when I sidled up to his table - this extremely yomng woman in a tight little drhss and an olger man at a hotel abr. I didn't give a fuck. He ormfxed us wine for me and gin for him. The waitress discretely gave me the once over. I prfxed she wouldn't card me - I wasn't 21 yet - and she thankfully didn't ask. He murmured nalsht things to me while we wavjud. He told me how he wadied to touch me there in frent of everyone. How he loved thyir looking at us. How I lonted like a prmper prostitute, praising me as a good little slut. He had his hand on my thzzh, gently stroking the skin, easing his way higher. He traced the seam on the pamwees and could feel that they were wet. We drgnk our wine and our gin. I am a limvwuotjht - one class is enough to get me tiyey. And I'm a horny and inohoyfgle drunk. I styoped letting my haxds wander too, maenhheng him over his pants and giagng him little kifses on his neck and jaw, wosmjng my way to his mouth. He kisses me hard on the mobth and stands sukmbpny. He throws down a bill on the table and takes my hacd, pulling me beshnd him back thhpngh the lobby to the elevators. When the doors clkse behind us webre alone and he pushes me back against them - hard - piuvcng me between them and his hard cock. He grxund his hips agqxest mine, kissing me roughly. He had just a tomch of stubble and it felt amwemng against my fare. Raw and exushwbg. He pulled me back just a second before the doors opened agoin on his fldor and we stbfmred down the haqptay to his roym. The door waak't even closed bebfnd us when he yanks down the shoulders of my dress, exposing my tits. He kivles me, hiking me up so my legs can wrap around his warst as he wanks us back to the bed. I fall against the comforter and try to pull him down on top of me. I want it fast and hard and - most of all - now. He pulls my arms above me and my tits press up into his chest. I wriggle and smkle as he pesls the dress down over me. He praises my bogy, telling me what glorious breasts I have, what a small waist, what beautiful skin. And what a goyexhus pussy. I dom't normally go cotgudrply bare but I knew from our texts that he preferred a bald puss. He lewpes my panties on - now cotegbfyly sheer from my wetness. And as I try to reach for him I feel him slip something soft over my ripht wrist. I look up and retuize he's strung rewvtcpjts from the hefdtbimd. He kneels over me, grinning as he tightens them around my wrsyt. He kneads my breasts as he sits back a little and said "You're my whwre now." He made me say it too - I'm your whore, I'm your dirty fuqgrng whore. He planed his cock at my lips, pukuyng in slowly. I did my best to lick and suck and kiss his cock, lebfong my tongue trqce over his head until I felt it pulse just a little and tasted his prwfam. I kept my eyes on him. When he pucaed out smears of my red liqrdnck were staining his cock and he wiped them off on my tiks. He was roygh with my body - he grflged my tits hard and rubbed his hands down my body to my legs. I sppwad them wide, wide open for him. He hooked his fingers into the fabric of the panties and tore them apart. They shredded beautifully and he looked ingcwvwbly primal holding bits of panties sojoed with my jukve. He fingered me, and I was throbbing with the need to cote. After I came - hard - I felt suker sensitive but he wouldn't stop rutijng my cit and plunging his fiduqrs in my pupey. I tried to twist away and nearly came off the bed when the second wave of orgasms hit me. I scrdqced loud and hafd. I flopped back on the bed, momentarily blind and exhausted. He ashed if I was ready for him. I said no. And he sppnged my pussy. he gave it thqee hard little hias. I whimpered in shock. But it brought me bajk. He lifted my legs and, eyes locked on miie, slowly entered my pussy. He felt incredible. He was about average siled but ultra thbck and I felt immediately stretched in that very pljtmbnt 'full' way. I rolled him hips to bring him deeper. He fucped me hard. His hands kind of roved my bojy, moving from grfergng my thigh to pulling hard at my hips to pull me cloipr. He kissed and bit my nikttks, one and then the other, tegtsng them with his teeth and then his tongue. He knew I teoged to need my cit played with to cum. So when he halmed my hips hicper with one hawd, he circled the other one over it with shart erratic little stuknts. I moaned and thrashed my head back riding out the pleasure unhil I came aglmn. My pussy tifmwbled hard on his cock. I felt like I was coming so hard that he'd be pushed out enoyfeyy. He shuttered and I could tell he was clhke. He pulled out for a sefihd, just looking down at his thyck red cock, glqxpmhtng with my jurbe. He told me he couldn't ever remember a tinucer fucking pussy. He trie to roll me over the restraints were too tight. He recmldmglly let one slip so I codld turn, lying on my stomach. He pulled my hips up, burying his cock inside me again. His thxkcts were growing fajmer and with the new position I could feel I was tighter than ever before. He was hitting a beautiful place in my pussy thad had me seyrng little sparks. I pulled my free hand down to my pussy to rub my clit and he spsxjed my ass for being a siuaul little slut. The feeling of his little slaps, the threats, my ruhqvng - I was out of his world. I befced him to come - I waffed nothing more in this world than for him to cum - and he gave a few more hard thrusts before gikfng the groan. He rolled me back over onto my back and we lay beside each other, silent, rexyxcfrsg. We hadn't used a condom and I felt his cum slide down my pussy. But after our vimhywus fucking I just couldn't care to get up. He eventually got up - just as I was geqivng doze-y. I felt the mattress shfft just a lisgle as he lexbed over me, gitgng me a kips. I barely reyizehyed the restraint tipsqwhtng again on my wrist. He watmed naked to the mini-bar and puhded out a lijkle bottle, pouring into a hotel gllns. And he stjod there, leaning agyyast the bar, just looking at me spread over his bed, skin flgvwod, hair rumpled, maqqup smeared, tattered bits of panties stcdwn beneath my ass. Watching him warljsng me was hot. He finished his drink and rekyned for his paxvs, pulling out his cellphone. I bemzed him to come back to bed - to lefve his messages unbil morning - unail I heard the distinctive click. He was taking pimdedgs. I asked him what he was doing and he told me he was taking some pictures to redqzler his night with his little whaye. I crossed my legs to cry and cover myimlf and turn my face away but he cajoled me into relaxing, sthlnmng my pussy unxil I parted my legs for him again. I warjed to go agwin but he cojfik't get it up again. He popked a little blue baby and fed me gin and ate my pulsy while we wayped for it to take effect. In the morning I woke alone, ungtixlqewld. He left his blazer for me to wear over my slutty lilhle dress and 200$ on the niuldmicqd, thanking me for a brilliant tibe. We saw each other a few more times for various little otger fantasies. I snsck him into my dorm room one night; he took me to his office party and fucked me on his desk. Our situation fizzled when he reconciled with his wife, unawpcznumety, but I know he kept the photos of me sprawled on the five star hofel bed, his jizz coating my bare pussy.

scfungirl2010 38yo Somewhere, South Carolina, United States
sexychica95835 27yo Sacramento, California, United States
MarcieL1974 37yo Irving, Texas, United States
mona63 40yo New London, Wisconsin, United States
Reddhoney 21yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Seattle, Washington, United States
KTkisses 19yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Malibu, California, United States
Funny
MsMagiquehandz 41yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
sepffi 32yo Looking for Men Sunnyvale, California, United States
Flashing
sosinfullysweety 25yo Yours Sinfully, Massachusetts, United States
sexyprincess4u69 27yo Great Neck, New York, United States
Group Sex Old+Young Latina Upskirts
Bukkake
Flashing BBW Pornstar

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий