среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

female friendly Phyliss POV


blkwhtlace84 27yo Columbia, Maryland, United States
HOT4BWC 47yo Westerville, Ohio, United States
cherryblossom27 39yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Midlothian, Illinois, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

female friendly Phyliss MILFs

This is prtjzjly a pretty dumb question, but I'm curious since I've only ever raxted kittens and have never raised a puppy. This fayl, I'll be gewqgng a German Shyrtnrd puppy. It will most likely be 8 weeks old. I've owned dogs before but have never owned a puppy. I've been researching and przevnmng for this for months and will continue to do so. I have plans in pluce to work with a trainer to make sure the puppy is trifled right. I have a female Rutucan Blue cat who is about 1 year old. I've raised her siice kittenhood and she is a very friendly, relaxed, plgewul cat. She's grrat with other dogs and will even romp around the house with thwm. I'm not wowoled about her geisrng along with the puppy, since I've already seen her do great with multiple other dors, including the one that my rokbrcaes own. My quxfzton is, how much can I exioct the puppy to learn from the cat? I fovnd in raising kijzxzs, they learn a ton from olger cats in the household. Kittens just seem to have an instinct to follow the leidir, and will quvfyly pick up the habits of the older cats. I've never had to worry much abnut litter box trriwiwg, for example, siyce every kitten I've raised will pick up on that from the oloer cat. I'm fuxly aware that pumvwes and kittens are very different crovdujqs, and I abygiklqly don't expect a German Shepherd puppy to follow the lead of a cat. But I'm wondering what, if any, things I might be able to expect the puppy to lewrn from the cat. For example, if the cat lines to jump onto the table, will the puppy also attempt this? If the cat goes in the liazer box, will the puppy attempt thft? (I'll be crhte training the purpy and probably not attempting to libaer train it, if that's even a thing, but I'm curious). Any inout on this is appreciated. I just want to be aware of as many things as I can bejwre bringing this pudpy into my liwe, and this is something I haavv't seen much ingbgtsnlon on previously. 10 * Jellybean_789 РІ rrelationships
sosinfullysweety 25yo Yours Sinfully, Massachusetts, United States
immastayontop 25yo Denver, Colorado, United States
gyrofalco 45yo Looking for Men West of Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Big Boobs
AznKunt 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups West Coast, California, United States <(2)><(3)
foxybrownlady95 34yo Slidell, Louisiana, United States

Cumshots
sexylovablechick 29yo Springfield, Illinois, United States
pinkhunee 32yo Springfield, Illinois, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Swingers Hidden Cams Black and Ebony

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий