вторник, 7 июня 2016 г.

Andy Murray on French Open final defeat: It sucks to lose to Novak Djokovic but I'm proud I could be part of his historic day

OFR_Girl 21yo Looking for Men Roanoke, Virginia, United States MFB7774 34yo Middleboro, Massachusetts, United States Smallpetitefun 33yo San Diego, California, United States PainFetish2 23yo Looking for Men Anchorage, Alaska, United States

Andy Murray on French Open final defeat: It sucks to lose to Novak Djokovic but I'm proud I could be part of his historic day

Novak Djokovic became the first man to hold all four Grand Slam titles at once since Rod Laver in 1969 and Andy Murray said he was proud to take part in the final despite suffering defeat. more on Geo altCom liberatedslut4u 26yo Austin, Texas, United States FUN4US2NTPA 39yo Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States bellez 39yo Looking for Men Jersey City, New Jersey, United States lovetosuck999 22yo Englishtown, New Jersey, United States misbtb 31yo Saint Louis, Missouri, United States all4youat43 46yo Lafayette, Louisiana, United States playfulsccouple 29yo Columbia, South Carolina, United States mj1472 39yo Looking for Men Greencastle, Pennsylvania, United States missjd7 20yo Norwalk, California, United States fiend4fwb 35yo Metairie, Louisiana, United States BklynsSerenity 26yo Atownnearyou, Virginia, United States slavepig87 24yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Concord, New Hampshire, United States

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий