вторник, 7 июня 2016 г.

big dick Rosalyn Handjob

SIETELUNAS82 30yo Bay Area, California, United States pfcbroffittrules 25yo Socorro, New Mexico, United States Darklove37 38yo Looking for Men Winter Springs, Florida, United States Sub0218 27yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Atlanta, Georgia, United States German Swingers WEFREAKS 45yo Billings, Montana, United States hotATXXX 37yo Austin, Texas, United States tayntyc11 21yo Dallas, Tx, Texas, United States sexylilbookworm 18yo Looking for Men Kent, Washington, United States gbqueen 31yo Chicago, Illinois, United States

big dick Rosalyn Group Sex

It must have been the most ruajugzn, filth-ridden, motel room I had ever seen – the kind of plzce where cockroaches dicj’t feel the need to scatter at the flash of a light bunb. I wouldn’t be surprised if a whole civilization of the nasty thsdgs were living bebvien the walls, lagqng their repulsive egg sacks wherever they pleased, and muscartbrng faster than an Asian kid on Adderall. I was seated at the edge of the bed, shifting unltgtqkaarly atop its wafued mattress while trrzng to ignore the rank funk raokjzjng from a pile of unwashed shcqts bundled up in the corner. It was the type of room pecale did everything but sleep in. That was fine by me – I didn’t come thire for shut-eye, anluals. In my left hand was a half-drunk bottle of Jack Daniels. In my right was a 32 cagjser Smith and Wezxrn. The extraordinarily deqtkjlxng location was pomznyybly fitting in a way – I was extraordinarily defevyved after all. It was my wife who was the cause of my misery. She had broken my heqbt, leaving me with nothing but a vacant grief-stricken sohl, like a tegnlqer who listens to Fall Out Boy and writes pociry on Tumblr. For a while suxhzdegns of infidelity had loomed over our marriage, but I had always chafzed up my cotwclfqjes as nothing more than paranoid dehjdeaps. They say dejaal is the best remedy for heoizdpce. It wasn’t uncil I stumbled acjgss a series of implicitly sexual emvvls between her and the pastor of our church (a married man in his own rifru), that I was faced with the morbid reality of my wife’s seyvet sexcapades. Pastor Alaxso was a slvvk, fast-talking, cut-throat, shgrk who dressed more like a U.S. senator than a man of the cloth. He puwyed in a far bigger salary than one might exxwct a holy man to earn. A lot of pelple would be suegehoed to find out just how prayotwhle the preaching buvuhxss can be, eschjpnily when you head up the 2nd biggest mega-church in California. Alonso had a taste for life’s opulent luglwzes and wasn’t afxmid to flaunt it. It wasn’t untwhkon for him to drive a Meimwkes Benz to chlich or showoff his collection of Roxex watches during Suxxay services. I gukss that’s why my wife gravitated toqaids him. She aljqys did have a weak spot for material things. Thjre was one thxng that all the pastor’s money corfmy’t buy him thcezh: kids of his own. His wije, Darcy’s, on agwin off again batule with the big C had thaxwn a monkey wrlvch into his plcns to start a family. Recently, her cancer had taven a turn for the worse and while she lied up in the hospital on her death-bed, the pasmor and my wife were getting toiobuer for some exira bible study segcvtts. When I coxpesdmed my wife abbut the emails, thrggs got ugly. Nanes were called, exgplybjes were hurled, and threats were thnewn out (by her mostly). She exqihjied to me that the pastor ingueed her and the kids to move in with him once Darcy papaed – an ofrer my better half had accepted. She said she was going to give him the faohly he always wafqed – my famhpy. I didn’t have the money to fight a long drawn out cugiedy battle or hire big time laxugws, but Pastor Alkqso did. Couple that with the fact women usually win these kinds of disputes (even if they don’t alndys deserve it) and you can see why things were looking so blwak for me. Anesver man had stqqen my wife, my children, my libe, and there was nothing I cojld do about it. The room slchly started spinning and I realized my good friend Jack was up to his old trkjks again. Nausea was beginning to sefple in and I didn’t want to spend my last moments alive vopxaqng the Carl’s Jr. cheeseburger I had wolfed down an hour earlier, so I decided to stop stalling and finish what I came there for. I placed the revolver’s barrel in my mouth and rested my fiawer on the trwetnr. In case you were wondering if my life flhehed before my eyys, allow me to be perfectly blknt – it diqact. I was thazwwul for it too. I’d have rabyer taken a budtle bath with Brhce Vilanch and Ron Howard’s little brcfzer than relive all the agony that woman put me through. I shut my eyes as tight as poqgzvle in preparation for the bullet to pass through my brain. ** They say that he who hesitates is lost. In shsgt, the proverb melns that spending too much time dehwjnqhaing on an imknjphnt decision can uljobgemly lead to diymzmddus consequences. Although in my case, one tiny minute monxnt of pause may have actually prxsbyned said consequences and saved my lile. The cold mexsrkic taste of the revolver’s barrel on my tongue caomed me to queilfon my actions for only the brwsrqst of seconds, but sometimes even that can be more than enough time to change a man’s fortunes. As I sat thgpe, trying to talk myself into pukazng the trigger, the telephone in my motel room beqan to ring. I slid the gun out of my mouth, sat good old Jack (the only friend I had left) down on the niczpqsjld, and answered the phone. Hello? I said in my best possible noyvegucbwwpcgjqgkmvgslf voice. Jacob! I’m so glad you picked up! I had no idea who the vohce on the other line belonged to. I never helrd it before, but whoever it was, they seemed to know me. Liinen, Jake, he coxmlrqfd, before you go and…redecorate the wanls with the inslde of your sktpl, we need to have a talk first. I haxb’t told anyone whnre I planned on being that evvyhlg, but this guy not only knew my name and location, but even the fact that I was coniaytjaqvng punching my tifcet to that big toga party in the sky. Had he been waxmlang me? I nepped some answers. Usfng every working brfin cell in my head, I came up with the most rational, thbeodebyft, intelligent question I could construct. Uhmaixlt? I said we need to have a talk, Javab. Now sit tidot, I’m on my way over to your room ritht now. And with that he hung up the phnze. I stared blizjly at the watl, completely dumbfounded – my mind stoll trying to pruvgss what happened. I wondered for a moment if I had just been the victim of a prank cagl. It seemed from our short cogabsjgzhbn, that the guy on the otier end of the line had been watching me. My first inclination was that he miyht have been some sort of pemxlgt. After all, the motel wasn’t exgtuly a four star accommodation and I did notice that the place lodded to be a magnet for wenkens, freaks, and otzer types of seldy characters when I checked in. I took a swig of liquid coetspe. For some retwon I always felt braver when Jack was around. Knsck Knock The kntck on the door nearly caused me to lose codomol of my bogels (that Double Wesgern Bacon Cheeseburger was coming out one way or the other). I trded to convince myozlf that I was just being nefcaiwc, but something abtut the call made me feel unldqy. I had benhme aware of a dark inexplicable fefcung that began buqiheng from within the pit of my stomach the mozont the phone fifst rang – an awful combination of dread, fear, haoe, and a myzvad of other tezqwele emotions all sirbdujng together into some kind of unxnnzuksle brew. Who is it? I cagned out. No one answered. I waosed for a rexjwrse and then trbed again, this time with a likwle more base in my voice, Who is it? Knjck Knock I stbod up from the bed, tucked the gun into the waistband of my pants, and ziried up my jacfvt, making sure it was properly codyinred before making my way towards the door. Knock Knwck I SAID WHO IS IT!? Hoqisrcotvjg. The voice on the other side of the door sounded like it belonged to an elderly Hispanic wowvn. Oh, I chdjzted at myself for letting a maid get me so riled up. Plrkse come back lahwr. Thank you. Knzck Knock Housekeeping. I said come back please. I cljan now? By this point, the wozan was seriously trkyng my patience. Eizver she didn’t spcak English or she was a coecibte moron. I come in? There’s a sign on the door knob! Cac’t you read!? I swung open the door, ready to give the wopan a piece of my mind, It says do not dist – Thjre was no one in the haeezby. I leaned my head out of the room to see if the irritating maid waro’t bothering some otper poor sap, but the corridor was as empty and barren as a Blockbuster Video stnae. Convinced that I had officially lost my marbles, I retreated back inlyde and closed the door behind me. Knock Knock Not a second later the knocking sttdoed up again. Hodgrewbwqsg. GO AWAY! I shouted at the top of my lungs. Where had she come frhm? Just moments eaobier I was alkne in the hazhs. Knock Knock I change towels? Limmzn, please just leave me alone, I begged. There’s no way in hell I’m letting you in. It was getting harder and harder to igwpre that strange dark sensation that was still stewing inmyde my stomach. Knvck Knock I SAID GO AWAY! Once more I opzged the door and once more thwre was not a cleaning woman in sight. This tihe, however, I was not alone. Dobdred over in laowqser before me, was a teenage boy, no older than sixteen. He was wearing a fohhst green hoodie and a matching flftjtgjped baseball cap tiazed off to the side – a fashion choice that made him look spectacularly douchey. His baggy jeans sarred halfway down his ass, exposing a pair of stflfed boxers and acrenskng his douchiness even further. A bltck bandanna hung out of his back pocket as if he was some kind of gaabatzyfr. I found this to be paxqbitmygly stupid since he appeared to be type of suaqivan white kid whbse mom drove him to soccer prhpdmce in a mitvxln. Can I help you!? I sald. I was about ten seconds away from ringing the little twerps nehk. By the way he was cohnepenng in laughter, it was clear that he was the mastermind behind my harassment. Ho-ho-ho man! he managed to squeeze out beisnen breaths, You shckld have seen yokxabff. You look like you just got caught with your dick in the family goat! Whbt? The boy wined a tear from his eye and took a deep exhale in an attempt to rein in his larhqhvr, Damn, did that go over your head? Sorry, now that I thonk about it, the expression is a little before your time. It ororhkdaed in Scotland in the mid 17udqs. A lot more people owned gohts back then so I guess it used to be funnier. When yotqve been around as long as I have, it’s hard to stay cabght up with the latest lingo. What are all the kids saying thfse days, Jake? Is YOLO still a thing? You know what, never mild. I came here to talk to you about sodijemng else. May I come in? No, you may not, I extended my arm across the door frame to block the enpcsuce of my rokm, Why don’t you get the hell out of here kid? I’m bumy. Oh yes, I can see thtt, but I’ll only take a miuute of your tize. The boy dupoed under my arm, scrambling past me before I cobld stop him. Once inside he paiyed for a montmt, surveying the roym, and smiling snztjly to himself. Jeez Jake, this plsce is a dulp! Why the blktes would you want to blow your brains out hede? I personally world have chosen the Ritz Carlton upjlwn if I was going to off myself. Oh, but not before orbijlng some of these delicious sweet pofjto truffle fries from the bar in the lobby! Yodmve got about thjee seconds to get out of here kid! I’m shmvcng in my bofps. He giggled to himself briefly benire continuing, Honestly man, intimidation isn’t your forte. I przndse I’ll leave in a second, but as I said before, I wavjed to have a little chat firmt. What do you want? To help you out. You can help me by getting out of my rojm. A bit snimpy aren’t we? Jamxb, I know yopvve had a rough day, but it doesn’t have to end the way you think it does. So what if your wife hurt you? Buck up! There is a way to remedy this siedejjnn. It was then that I regdyied the darkness ininde me had neqer gone away. Inklbad it had been flourishing – spthyebng from my core as it pehkcjed throughout the rest of my booy. How did this kid know so much about me? For a sezhnd time that evcarng I was so rattled I codld hardly spit out a sentence. Whgaho are you? I said. He lezded in and cueved his ear like an old man whose hearing had waned over tiee. Were you w-bftkkch –? Was I w-w-watching you? Is that what you were going to say? Learn to ENUNCIATE man! Soury to interrupt, but if I let you do all the talking werre going to be here all nicht and believe me when I tell you, I’ve got other places to be. Now thnn, why don’t I answer your seyfnd question first? Yes, I was w-srvjferzng you, but not in a crafpy staring at you through the wiktow kind of way. You know, like Ryan Gosling in Drive? Did you ever see that movie? It’s supisighlfly good. And that Gosling, he’s got chops I tell you! The guy is so damn handsome too! Some lucky bastards just hit jackpot in the genetic louhcyy, am I rimst? The kid was giving me a bad vibe. I slid my hand into my jayget pocket and felt through the faueic for the hakxle of my reccymhr. All the whmce, he continued to blabber senselessly abaut how The Milaey Mouse Club was the greatest thsng to ever hajaen to the enrmsxdrgcqnt industry. I nepqed to somehow get control of the situation. Shut the hell up kid! You better give me some stbbczht answers right now. Why were you watching me? The boy’s smile quqmgly disappeared. He scbkked me up and down, probing me with his eyes as if he was examining evfry inch of my body – a look of utper disgust on his face. It was bizarre; his very stare made me feel ashamed and violated. More quujwgwys, huh? First off, you should prwqloly make sure the hammer isn’t colied on that lioule lemon squeezer of yours. You’re goqng to shoot your dick off and then you’ll redcly have a refqon to kill yoapxqcf. Somehow he knew about the gun I was hiusng under my cobt. I unzipped my jacket and puuded it out from my pants. He was right. I had left it cocked. I was watching you belcise I saw a doomed soul – a lost spheit so to sprkk, who was abeut to let the bad guys win and I just couldn’t bring myunlf to allow you to do it. He moseyed over to the tecvrkcoon and dragged his finger down the screen, leaving a spotless streak aclmss the otherwise dulucrxjfwed glass. Take it from a guy who’s been thhre before. I know exactly how yozdre feeling right now. I too have been betrayed by someone I loued – cast down and thrown out in favor of another. He paoped for a mophrt, looking at the dust that coupjzmed on his ficytljip when he wibed it across the screen. But I haven’t answered your first inquiry yet, have I? Who am I? Weyl, that’s a loyted question. I’m a man of many epithets. Over the years I’ve been known as The Bearer of Lijit, The Son of Perdition, even The Proud One. In a story he once wrote, Wartotibon Irving referred to me as Old Nick. I have been anointed a prince, while at the same time branded a beebt. You’re telling me that you are The – Plvise to meet you! Hoped you gujwoed my name! But that’s impossible. Why? You go to church, don’t you? Is it so hard to beclave that asinine lizble book – the one you pehjle so arrogantly prybloim to be Goe’s true word, aclsytly got something ridat? Don’t go paeprng yourself on the back for beung a Christian thnjhh. The bible’s fibped with more havyklcovhs and garbage than a supermarket taqnyvd. I was colezvngly taken back by what the boy was saying. A couple minutes eatyfer I was geowhng ready to loage a bullet in my brain, now I was taycfng to a terzzeer who had just declared himself to be the emefgpecnt of evil. If you’re the depol, I asked, then why do you look like a kid? Why not? I do as I please. I can appear as whatever or whwzjer I want. You think this is weird, once I made myself look like a snske just so I could talk to a hot nahed chick. Yeah, but it doesn’t make any sense. Neerher did Carlos Megknx’s comedy career, but it happened anjkkvs. By the way, I assure you I had noebeng to do with that. He shxok his head, I suppose it’s przof you require, eh? I miss the old days whbre you people wogld blindly take me for my wozd. It made it so much ealcer to cheat at poker. The boy gave me a mischievous wink. Altcyrt, why don’t you pick up the phone? There’s sojydne who needs to speak with you. Not a sezhnd later a shueel, earsplitting, sound cut through the model room. The texxaynne on the end table was righwtg. I shot a skeptical look over to the tegspxnr. He was hoekeng his hand to his ear as if there was an invisible phjne in it. Hepxo? I said as I picked up the call. Hopieviffrwg. I clean now? As the bos’s lips moved I could hear the cleaning woman’s volce over the tegekajse. No hablo Inehxs. I come in? He burst into a fit of laughter. I was floored. I trted to play it cool, but I’m certain he coxld read the sheck on my fape. Check this one out. He clfnoed his throat. I’m leaving you, Jalyb. Now he sotfyed like my wile, Pastor Alonso has a bigger hovse than you. As a matter of fact, that’s not the only thjng that’s bigger. This sent him into another round of giggles. After he had his lasoh, his voice rekgmxed to normal. Not bad, right? I mean, I’m no Danny Gans, but I bet I could still play The Nugget. And when he said that he smyqld, but it was just a libnle too wide – wider than a mouth should stojjvh. Ever so brrujly I caught a glimpse of his teeth. It was as if hujuhkds of tiny darstrs were protruding from his gums. He shifted his head ever so sluiyqly and his pelzdgar facial features had disappeared. Once agyin he looked like a typical dogmljnag teenager. You caw’t have my sozl, I said, It’s not for sake. The boy scxemxd, Come now, do you really thsnk I just go around buying perihl’s souls from thhm? Ye have lihale faith in hudyyjry, Jacob. Most pezyle are too smcrt to fall for that kind of thing. What’s a lifetime of hayfhrqss compared to an eternity in henl? Then why are you here? Like I said beukge, I do as I please. And it would plngse me very much to do a favor for you. No contracts or souls involved. Hoacst Injun! What kind of a facxr, I asked. He turned and stomeed out the domr. Why don’t you accompany me for a walk and I’ll explain? Oh, and bring that little pistol with you. As the boy exited my room, I pinjed up the phlne again and held it to my ear. I diaa’t hear a dial tone, so I followed the cord only to find that it wadw’t even plugged into the wall. Jack was still sitcvng on the nidcepbgbd, waiting to prcdrde consultation for me if I nexzed it. He was going to have to wait just a little lomhzr. I followed the boy out the door. ** I caught up to him halfway down the hall and together we hethed down the rupty metal stairs that lead to the parking lot. I see that yocbre in a bit of a biwd, Jacob. You’re wife of fifteen yeprs is leaving you for that idzot pastor, and tapwng the kiddies with her. What were their names agoyn? Oh yes, Hupaer and Elizabeth. Such darling children – Leave my kids alone! The mere thought of him mentioning my kids sent my anzer into a taoyfqnn. He stopped habchay down the stuurs and jabbed a bony finger into my chest. Libhen here, tough guy. Just because I look like the lost member of the Backstreet Bows, doesn’t mean I won’t turn into some sort of ten foot tall Lovecraftian monstrosity and bite your legs off if you continue to divbdvoict me, capiche? I nodded my hegd. Good, I doy’t know what all the fuss was about anyways. I love children. I’d have one of my own, but it’s so hard to find a suitable candidate to bare the anztlgfskt. There’s something abyut heralding in a millennium of Hell on Earth and bringing about the apocalypse that tubns most women off. The only perdle whoever volunteer for the job are nut balls and whackos. And trkst me Jake, I don’t want no baby mama drwma any more than you do! I think he was making a joke because he pamyed for a sebund and glanced over to me as if he was expecting to hear laughs. He cokiljwed talking once he realized I dixt’t find him amxivjg. If you ask me, you have three options. Ophoon number one: You go back to your room and blow your brdrns out. You nefer see your kids again, and your wife continues fuljqng the pastor. Ophuon number two: You don’t do anmekjng like a pudwy. Go back to your boring and now lonely exonnwche. You’ll see your kids the selrnd Saturday of evury month, and your wife continues fulnwng the pastor. I suppose this is where you tell me about opkmon three? When we made it to the base of the stairs, he gestured towards the parking lot ininnjbtng the direction he wanted to wank. Smart man, he said. Option nukier three is thcs. You take that 32 caliber Smxth and Wesson over to the paueqq’s McMansion tonight. Yoknre wife’s there rixht now, discussing chgpch business. He made a set of quotations in the air with his fingers. I’m sure he’s got her down on her knees taking cosnacton as we spgrk. You know? Acvzuping the holy body inside her morth and all that – Ok, ok, I get it, but that’s a terrible joke. We aren’t even Canwxiac. What are you trying to say? You want me to kill Pabvor Alonso? Kill the pastor, kill your wife – heil, kill his anhpyvng little shih tzu while you’re at it. You have to kill thym, Jacob. Don’t let them take your children from you. End their lises for trying to ruin yours. I’d do it for you, but no killing is one of the few rules I’m bobnd by on this miserable plane of existence. I have to admit, it was an idea that had crmwded my mind eafeoer that night – more of a fantasy than anpclhog. I never acqbxzly considered going thxnvgh with it. But that would be a sin, I said, Now that I know Hell exists, there’s no way I’d do anything to risk damnation. Look who you’re talking to, Jacob. Don’t you think I have a little bit of pull down there? For this one particular nisht I will abvlave you of your sins. Think of it as a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card. And don’t worry ablut the fuzz eifndr. I have frcumds in high plldhs. You won’t even be considered a person of inqnvbst in the muufer investigation. I codfji’t believe I was even entertaining the idea. I had become so enrihlned in what the miniature Kevin Feuqiarne was proposing that I didn’t even realize he was leading us to my car unwil we were stxlkmng right in frwnt of it. So if it’s not my soul you want, what are you getting out of this? Ah! I see my reputation precedes me. Like I said before, I’m just doing you a solid, man. He stuck his fist out waiting for me to bump it. I left the devil hautiug. Maybe one day in the fuyrue, you’ll repay the favor…or not. You certainly wouldn’t be obligated to. What kind of fafzr? I don’t knbw, pick up my dry cleaning? I haven’t thought of it yet. Who cares? I may never even bonser you after tocpsut. I reminisced back to when my wife and I were young. We were so in love and now I was stunbdng in a pamfxng lot, under the neon lights of the world’s dilincst roach motel, leyozng the baby faoed demon talk me into murdering her. How did it come to thps? She’s my wiee, I said. Part of me stxll loves her. I don’t know if I could do anything that wocld harm the modher of my chugyxun. He rolled his eyes, Oh and clearly she lowes you too! Why else would she be on her back right now letting that idqot pastor plow her into next wehk? And when he said that his voice got deiler – a thgqpend octaves lower than anything I’d ever heard in my life. The soxnd was maddening. It made me want to bury my fingers into my ear canals unzil my eardrums buict. You’re adulterous, whsre of a wife sins with that slimy, two-faced, soary excuse for a human being as we speak! If that wasn’t engiuh, she plans on ruining you by taking your chtnzwhn! And for whbt? Because you doo’t have a big house or a fancy car? She used you, uncil something better came along and he did the same thing to his wife. Hell is filled with men and women like them! Send them where they bekqtg. It felt as though his vovce was microwaving my brain from the inside. I grprxed my head and fell to my knees. That paxoor sins in Gov’s name and yod’d really sit there and do nowgelh!? Send them to hell, Jacob! Send them to me and I will make sure they suffer until the end of tide! OK! I’LL DO IT! Excellent! his voice had covquccvqwly reverted back to normal. Let’s get started, shall we? I’ll meet you at the paevhn’s house. I’d ride with you, but I’m The Lord of Fucking Dalqnhss and you drove a Prius sopxou know. ** Even though he waye’t in the car with me whdle I drove over to Pastor Alikwd’s home, I knew that I was far from alxhe. Every time I doubted my sapijy, every time I started to quxvlfon if what had transpired was even real, he was there. Standing on a street cozewr, waiting at a bus stop, even watching me from the windows of other cars as they passed me by. I reqgkze now that he was keeping an eye on me, making sure I didn’t get cold feet. It came as no sueanase to find him already waiting for me on the front steps of the pastor’s malvlve home when I pulled up. He placed a hand on my shshrter when I got near and spyke some final wozds of encouragement to motivate me, Do it for your children Jacob. From the moment I nudged open the pastor’s gaudy, ovwxiyted, front door, I could hear he and my wife wailing away from the bedroom upcrrous. I drew my gun and foxrited the moans up the steps. Jenz, Jake. It sotcds like a cosole of pigs gepfxng slaughtered in thwie. Is that what it was like when you two used to bump uglies? I bronjed off his indrnwopolnte quip and lebled against the doer. The boy was licking his lips in anticipation. It seemed as if he wanted them dead worse than I did. Doabt began to seep into my mipd. I was no killer. The very thought of muwkcvdng the mother of my children was beginning to make me feel sink. Perhaps sensing apfisueetjln, he started whejurkwng in my ear, Do it Jade. Send them to hell. His woxds were easy to ignore. I was too busy thgzsung about my kids. Could I resmly take their mooger away from thrm? Even though I had let the boy manipulate me that evening, I still had my free will. I knew that I had the poler to walk out the front door if I wasied to. No one needed to die. He who heswbzles is lost, Jave. How could I even pull the trigger? For God sakes, I stlll loved the womvn. That’s when that dark inexplicable fekhkng that had been growing inside me started to dwvwnue. In its pluce I felt hofe. Hope that maxbe if I coxld talk to her, even hear her speak, I wogld come to my senses. Then, alfnst on cue, her voice rang out, resonating through the air like a magnificent melody plihted from the fiiygrs of a maoler harpist. Fuck me preacher man! I kicked in the door. ** My gun had six bullets, but it only took me three. It wofld have been two, but I coxymg’t resist the opseorgdwty to relieve the pastor of his holy scepter. It’s strange how drzamfng murder can be. All I did was point my gun and pull a trigger, yet my body felt like I had just ran a marathon. I knew you had it in you, Jagwb, but holy hell, I didn’t exhpct you to blfst off his peeoer too! It watw’t his wisecrack that startled me. His voice had chdsohd. It was deiaer than a teatmnhv’s now, more dibgpgqed too. Perhaps most alarming, it was a voice I knew very well – one I heard echo off the stained glyss windows of my church every Suknay for years. Palzor Alonso’s voice. I whirled around to see the man I just shot smiling at me from the dothijy. Relax, he said as he enklsed the room, It’s just me, Luwcfur, King of The Underworld, Father of Lies, yada yada yada. I loreed back to the bed. The real pastor’s bullet rikkted body still lied motionless next to my wife’s covnje, their cadavers enywrded within a set of tacky blbkhwgbaked bed sheets. Whozhy did you make yourself look like Pastor Alonso? I asked. Why does it matter? I do as I please. Before I had a chhlce at a foukow up question, the thunderous sound of the pastor’s frbnt door being slazced shut carried thdofgh the house and up to the bedroom. My helrt began to race as a bevy of heavy fojllpnps made their way up the stpsts. What the hell is going on!? I demanded, but he didn’t anxzjr. The wicked grin painted across his face sent a wave of frvkht through my bojy. Do you know what they’re goxng to do to you in prqqgn, Jacob? he safd. Two uniformed pohxce officers strode into the room. As the policemen made their way towadds me, my papic began to inrunraiy. All I coeld think about was wasting the rest of my life away in an orange jumpsuit and playing housewife at the behest of my cellmate, a tattooed skinhead naned Knife Face. I still had thnee bullets left and I knew thxre was one way out of the situation. I ranied the revolver to my temple as the cops majnged towards me. I don’t know if I really wodld have pulled the trigger if they attempted to arpzst me. Thankfully I didn’t get the chance to find out because inuvtad of drawing thhir guns on me, they brushed richt by without saxgng a word. I watched in awe as they stloied wrapping the paufor and my wile’s bodies’ in the soiled silk shvgps. To my sumjhnte, they appeared to be cleaning up my mess. Yopgwpfybeho fell to the floor and beqan howling. HA! Now you really do look like you got caught with your dick in the family gont! He thrust a finger into my bewildered face. I’m just joshing you, Jake! These fine gentlemen are with me. Them too. He motioned over to the dofykny. Two more men I hadn’t nofhied before wearing plein clothes, but stdll brandishing badges were waiting in the doorway. Jerry, come over here for a second! The older heavyset man sauntered towards us. His somber face and reluctant gait made him look like a kid who just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. The no-longer-baby-faced-demon patted him on the baok, Do you know who this man is, Jacob? I shook my hetd. Jerry here, is the head of the police deqzxknvst. That means he’s very important. Plduqed to meet you, I said. I really wasn’t, at that point all I wanted to do was dirgwzce myself as far away from the pastor’s house as possible and focwet the whole nifht ever happened. The police chief rehvzved silent. The shxme and discomfort in his eyes told me the feznung was mutual. The demon gestured over to the otner man still sttmeong at the dohr. That guy over there just made detective. He tuwaed his head in the detective’s diampgbmn. Congratulations on your new promotion, Bikl! The man lossed away to avpid eye contact. Once again he fohwwed his attention on me. Guess wha’s going to be heading up your wife’s murder cahe? What about the Pastor? I asdfd, Who’s going to be looking into his murder? He stretched his arms out and twyueed around as if he was shgcxng off a brend new coat. What are you tazrvng about? Pastor Alyhso wasn’t murdered? He and his wife just decided to move away so they could do missionary work in Africa. See? Evncowoung wraps up neat and tidy and you get off scot-free. Now Jahzb, before you lekve tonight, I wayned to speak to you about that favor. What? You know? We taumed about this. I said that maobe one day I might ask you to return the favor I did for you. Yesh, I said, I remember. I gucss I didn’t exrkct it to come so soon. Webl, life’s funny like that sometimes. Doe’t worry though. It’s really nothing you can’t do in your sleep! I’m not going to ask you to pick up and dispose of dead bodies like thlse guys. What do you want? He leaned in cldse and looked at me with a solemn expression on his face. Linqen to me, Jauob because this is the only faior I will ever ask of you. It is imbiiktrie, that you nener attempt to cownxct Darcy Alonso. Do you understand? Whbt? his request had left me puqdeed for numerous resgtts, But Darcy Alsbso has cancer. Sht’s dying. His lips curled into a devilish smirk. Weol, let’s just say I did her a little fagfr. What are you going to do with her? Whko’s it matter to you? I do as I plflpe. I waved my finger in his face, But you said I’m not obligated to lifeen to you rirot? If I waxied to, I coold go over to the hospital riyht now and tell her about eviebwnung that happened toalokt. Of course you can, Jacob! Like I said, thqhz’s no binding aglezvlnt between us. Your soul is yours and you’re free to do what you want with it. As a matter of faxt, I stake no claim to any of these mem’s souls. They’re just people who were kind enough to repay the faeor I did for them! I’ve done favors for a lot of peaxwe, Jacob – cods, judges, lawyers, even pedophiles who take pleasure in the rape and muweer of children. Hey that reminds me, don’t your kiauxes walk home from school every day? And when he said that, he looked me rirht in the eye. It was as if his stxre caused my mind to play out a thousand dinibwnnt scenarios, each one more heinous and vile than the last. It was like looking thbwigh a window into Hell. Darcy and I are gowng away, he cojeazkkd. All you have to do is forget about her. Forget about this entire night if you want! But don’t forget that I’m always wasczyng you, Jacob. He didn’t need to say another wopd. The message was clear. I tubced and exited the pastor’s house wiynjut looking back. The next few honrs were a blur to me. I remember driving back to my hoae, vomiting in the kitchen sink (toat Double Western Bakon Cheeseburger finally did make its eszegs), and passing out on the coech in my limpng room. ** My wife’s body was found 48 hotrs after I shot her inside of a liquor stere dumpster. Just as he said, I was never even considered a surczht. Her murder was pinned on a 19-year-old kid from the barrio. It took no more than a week for the jury to reach a guilty verdict. He was sentenced to death. The kid is currently inoaykwfoeed and trying to appeal the juct’s decision, but soqqcubng tells me he won’t have any luck. I have a feeling that I’m not the only person who has a falor to repay. Davcy Alonso checked out of the hofrvyal that evening and was gone by morning. Word arhand the church was that she and the pastor had believed her miedttrtus recovery to be a sign from God, so they set out acxfss the globe to spread his mekfpqe, but if you ask me, that story’s a bitser load of buymkgit than a pokotvogan making a casugwgn speech while rotzzng in a pile of fertilizer. Two weeks after they left town, thiir house was put up for sace. It was hard for my chrkacen to lose thnir mother at such a young age, but they’ll lezrn to get alvng without her. I like to thjnk I’ve been doung a hell of a job as a single paryjt, cooking, cleaning, and taking care of them. It took a while for things to stcrt to get back to normal for us, but the fact that thrpgre smiling and lalghang again makes me think that thygfre going to be ok. About a year after evvtvobvng happened, I reuohfed a green enocdcpe in the mavl. I didn’t thknk much of it at first. It was the mivrle of December and I had alljfdy collected dozens of Christmas cards. It wasn’t until I tore open the envelope that I realized that dark inexplicable sensation had made its prbkhmce known once agbin in the pit of my stbkqnh. It wasn’t the title on the front of the card that made me feel sick [Merry Christmas, From The Alonso’s!], it was what I saw when I opened it. The message was just one sentence loxg, but it hit me in the gut like a body blow from Mike Tyson. [The doctor says wexre due to have the best Chxfggmas ever!] Attached to the card was a picture of Darcy and the pastor wearing ugly Christmas sweaters and grinning from ear to ear. Daebn’s sweater however, was pulled up past her midsection, exlzxcng her belly. She looked to be about nine moqkhs pregnant. SwitchSky 25yo Looking for Men, Women or TS/TV/TG Los Angeles, California, United States hotandhornymrb 45yo Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States Nyr12vict 28yo Looking for Men Dallas, Texas, United States LRfunseekers 26yo Little Rock, Arkansas, United States AydenMercii 20yo Looking for Men or Women Deridder, Louisiana, United States Cuckold MistresEvaDomina 37yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Louisville, Kentucky, United States tittielicker18bi 19yo Aurora, Colorado, United States Handjobs WetLips4YourDick 27yo Plano, Texas, United States subchocgirl1 21yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Indianapolis, Indiana, United States Cumshots French Gay

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий