четверг, 2 июня 2016 г.

Great Britain wheelchair tennis star Gordon Reid on his Rio 2016 journey: 'I have three Grand Slam titles but I'm still learning'

unlabeledpunk 20yo Fort Huachuca, Arizona, United States MistressAthenaX 47yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Nyc, New Jersey, United States ladyeofani 30yo Bangor, Maine, United States HOT4BWC 47yo Westerville, Ohio, United States

Great Britain wheelchair tennis star Gordon Reid on his Rio 2016 journey: 'I have three Grand Slam titles but I'm still learning'

GORDON REID: The first time I picked up a racquet, I was six years old at Helensburgh tennis club, which is on the west coast of Scotland. I took to it straight away and played throughout my childhood. more on Geo altCom neros222 27yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States Snoopy_Go 29yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Chicago, Indiana, United States playfulmind316 30yo Spanaway, Washington, United States milfonli88 23yo Rocky Point, New York, United States chennel_millz 21yo San Diego, California, United States lcky4me_and_u2 42yo Seattle Burbs, Washington, United States ftmyersyoungcple 37yo Port Charlotte, Florida, United States redxox 18yo Torrance, California, United States sweetnspnkabl 43yo Looking for Men Kirkland, Washington, United States ustwo4one 34yo Provo, Utah, United States Rene4u2c 39yo Looking for Men Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States sexykitten001 48yo Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий