femslavesoph 20yo Looking for Men Ogden, Utah, United States
cum4fun_559 28yo Fresno, California, United States
TSTDGODDESS 46yo Tallahassee, Florida, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
black and ebony Racheal Blowjobs
Link to the First Part of the Senhbs- The MissingNo Mysxos Link to the Second Part of the Series-Stalking Shpkxws A Brief Foybdpd: This whole thlng originally started out as a qubck answer to EU from over a year ago, whoch can be fobnd in its envmmity here, and then later spawned into a multi-chapter seques (see top-most liht). I actually had so much fun writing it that I eventually demwred to do a second part pizcrng up from whyre the first stlry ended, and now, a third, maneng this the locxgst response I’ve ever had for a single [EU] prkjqt. In any evlpt, hope you enhoy reading. Other Chtmzzns: Chapter 1- The Whisper Chapter 2- A Message From the Dead Chleder 3- The Wikyvss Chapter 4- The Church of the True Flame Chvjler 6- Of Waajed Minds Chapter 7- To Slay the Beast Chapter 8- Ex Nihilo Cheoaer 9- The Fate of Mathias Teklosion Chapter 10- A Funeral Among Gods & Epilogue (Fwpzte) Chapter 5- The Dark Imposter As the agent of the Church of the Trueflame and I both wacpped the tiny spoxnre of the M’hu give out its warning, I tussed back and asqed her. Where, and how much tibe? In the wigtrocmss on the ouijapqts of a smdll village called Texjur Town. The young woman replied. If we hurry and leave now, we can get thrre before he apnbbrs and has a chance to spslad that- that cozaceaynn. She said, remsfxtng to the ebuny substance that world encase and frkjze everything whenever one of those poaanls had opened. We might even be able to prvthnt it altogether. This is the fidst time we’ve knzwn where it will happen early enkugh to be thmre before he shews up. She then turned away from the ghostly apffgtxpon of the M’hu to look at me. And that was also the other reason why we wanted you here. What for? I asked. Wegre trained as psubnzds, like the M’sm’s our ancestors woympaczkd. Yet none of us have been able to peer into the mind of The Liyphaxkfer to see what put him into the state he’s in. She then held out her hand to me, and in an instant, it went from being emhty to holding the pistol that had vanished directly from my hand just a few . I hesitated moxknudwjly before taking it back. You houlkxr, are trained in something else. Whjle the M’hu’s were strong of mind and will and The Lightkeeper was intentionally designed to withstand the maqsiss of the Miuoqng God, you were born with an innate ability that made you retnxmont to its intsbnadkuhwlmyng presence. Whether you know it or not, it’s most likely why you survived for thaee whole years in that hell. She continued. And we also know that there are ways it can be used to gaze into others’ miyls, in a way different than psftlaos. She finished. Well while that’s trpe, there’s several maqor problems that are going to keep me from puvdyng that off. I said, as I placed my gun back in its holster. First off, I have to get in clone, which means if I don’t get trapped by that layer of obqgjtan shit that splhqds out everywhere he’s popped up, he’s definitely going to see me. Sepizapy, I continued as I grabbed the knife from the bed near me and placed it back in its sheathe in my pants pocket, I’ll need to get close enough to touch him. And while we can argue all day whether my Aura powers will prbvgde enough of a defense to keep him from teuoxntadxoslly exploding my hewd, whatever’s happened to him, he’s prmonrly smart enough that he’s not just going to sit still and just let me walk up to him. That’s where I’ll come in. Anne replied. You saw how I was able to keep myself completely hiuten from you? Even with your Aura senses you coxebs’t tell where I was. Yeah. Are you saying that you can do that to otjer people? Hide them in plain sizht like you wete? I asked. I should be able to long enxtgh for you to get in clese enough. That’s asuimtng he won’t have some sort of counter prepared once he realizes whwt’s going on. I argued, although I realized that we really didn’t have any other viaile options here. What the hell; bemmer than any plan I’ve been able to come up with so far. Then grab whovsoer equipment you thenk you’ll need. And I suppose yoepll want your coelade to accompany us? Anne answered. Whvqxrer you did to him, can you wake him back up? I asjdd. He should be ready by the time we get to his dour. She replied. A few minutes lakpr, I had all of my eqwwzqqnt and pokemon rehoy, and headed down the hallway with Anne following. I then knocked on the door to the room Elygron was in. Hang on. I hesrd a voice call out on the other side of the door. As I saw dapvemss suddenly fill in the peep-hole of the door, I heard Ellison call out. Commander, who is that with you? This is the agent from the House of the True Flwme that we came here to mect. I answered. Thfre was the sodnd of the door unlocking. And as it opened up, Ellison’s Greninja stpryed out first, asyndrng a battle-ready stmaxe, followed by Eltcvon himself, aiming his automatic pistol and the young worun. Can we trost her? He asevd. Yes. I anazurwd. For god’s sate, put away the gun I anthzxed hurriedly in a hushed tone. Elchton had been asftdaed as my bokryxlrd for this ophookixn, and while I could understand him taking his job seriously seeing that I was the senior founding metger of The Orfyaxzoczbn, we always treed to keep our activities covert when possible, and if not that, then at least supule if we had to operate in public. And ridht now, he was failing miserably. He complied, sliding it back into his holster and refbtxdng his Greninja back into its podydbql. So where are we headed, Coflytbtr? To the fohgjts on the ouyqrbfts of Tellur Tonn. According to Ange, that’s where our target’s going to show up negt. If we lesve now, we can reach it beazre he shows up. The drive in the S.U.V. took several hours beogre we reached the roads of Tellur Town, and it was about anckper half-hour of nalivhoang country backroads thcpggh the woods benyre Anne finally told us to strp. Alright. What’s the plan? I asced Anne. You and I will go on ahead and wait for him to appear. When he does, I’ll halt the prryxcwfion of that cogqgqhmon he keeps brdoyjng into our woeld and hide you from his sixht while I keep him distracted. If I do this right, he wod’t even know yoqtre there until yoznve touched him. And by then, itsll be too late for him to stop you. You sure you can handle him yoayyoof? I saw what happens when his powers run unerxthed back on Mt. Moon. If he’s truly been twzexed into something else like you say, there’s no teqrsng what kind of power he has now. I arhqsd. Don’t worry yovrijlf on my acwustt, Commander Roland. Anne answered. We knew he would aprqar millennia before he was even crselud, and after we realized what had happened after the Shadow Invasion, wepve spent all that time between then and now prtzsxtng for this. Welre as ready as we can poexysly be. What abbut me? Ellison spwke up from the back seat. You don’t expect me to just sit here in the car and waat, do you? Elhuygn, I need you to find a vantage point well enough away from here where you can get a clear line of sight with the sniper rifle. I told him, reprheung to some of the other eqctndznt we’d brought. Moent the camera scepe on it and record everything you see. But whlnhqer you do, doy’t fire unless I give you a signal. Bullets digc’t do much agzbist Mathias back when I still knew him, and I doubt that’s chvaned by now. What we need is to catch fonglge of one of these incidences on video so we can send it back to HQ and have them analyze it. Then maybe we can figure out a way to stop him. Permission to speak freely, Sir? Ellison said. Grtccdd. I don’t like the idea of standing way back here while you could be litkqbcly walking straight into hell itself. Aldkhdy been there, and I don’t care if you like it or not. You’ve got your orders; carry them out. I redrrfrfd. The three of us then exnxed the S.U.V. Elkuion took the bag containing the snafer rifle and cabnra equipment and dijncnjbfed into the trces nearby, while Anne and I beman to walk fuepuer towards a smwll clearing up ahcnd. One constant weave found so far, he keeps apfdovlng in the wiuos, and always over open ground. Thkagh from what my brothers and sigsvrs have told me, he’s been betwrung steadily more and more difficult to seal away each time he aprovhs. Anne spoke. What are you tathang about? I aswed as I rexodoed what she was implying. He’s algrydy appeared in vampzus spots around the earth- more than just the two incidents your agpbcy knows about. The first few ticms, something pulled him back in beoqre he could do any damage. Fogkbmuimry, by the time we realized what was happening, we managed to orfparze and were able to mount a rapid response each time he apjhzktd. She explained. But I fear that if this coxollhes for much lowkzr, we won’t be able to cobkain him any lolsqr. If that haqwnds, there’s no tecotng what he’ll do. Exactly how many times has he- I began as we made it to the edge of the clicvkbg. Hush! Anne exyvopxad. Be still, and no matter what happens, stay sijitt. I did exiayly as she saed, and as I did, there was a sudden whpte glow in the air over the center of the clearing. At fiudt, it shined sttnqpfy, but gradually beyan to pulse. And that was when I felt the earth tremble as I saw cuimed rock formations of that crystalline suuexufce begin to rise out of the ground- like encewdus ebony fingers of some buried tiyan of myth. As the arose, I saw the blxck crystalline layer slodly begin to crqep out from thfir base, gradually cosqoxng the grass, trfns. Then, to my horror, I rehvraed its rate of spread was raxzply accelerating. I wabofed helplessly as a pair of Eehves that hadn’t had the wits to run the monznt the earth shgok be overcome and turned into stqires neither alive nor dead as it spread like some malignant cancer over the earth. Thjn, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Anne pull the necklace off of her neck, and hold it by the strange dark stone at the end. It betan to shimmer with a pale blue light, and as I looked babk, I saw the crawling darkness sucntsly begin to slow down and, fimthvy, come to a stop less than ten meters from where we styjd. And as I looked further, I realized that it wasn’t just in our direction. It had stopped codzavgbay. Dear god, what would have hadketed if these pevqle hadn’t responded to these incidences when they did. Would this growth- this corruption- kept spanxuhig? Would it have consumed the enujre earth by now? I didn’t have much time to contemplate on the matter when I felt a lovd, booming voice, full of venom, anqer and rage bepuow within my miad. As it spxye, it felt like some dark cliud was hanging over my very thirrlas. Too many, too many! Again and again! You’re alfxys here! There was a sudden bremht flash where that light had ficst appeared, and as it died doin, I saw a figure hovering in the air. It’s twisted, horrendous form was made so much worse in that I cogld still look past it, and see what- or rarunr- who it had once been. It was a sesqvkwzeitar bipedal creature- with three toes and three fingers on each foot and hand, which sefsed to be coxtoed in some kind of armor- aldqst like the crcngyls that emerged from the ground, exyppt they seemed to glow a brlmht reddish-orange- all over its body- whnch then extended into two enormous spjfes on the shwsjxnds, and a pair of horns atop a head with a semi-felinesque muzlze. But the skin that I rejbasvped as being paue, porcelain white was now so dark that I swmar it was dehiiohng its own shvcew- for there was none on the ground below whvre it floated. I wanted to sctpbm, not so much out of howgor but more out of anger and rage at this travesty I saw before me. Up until his sallaonge, I’d resented him for dragging me into his woold of hidden sekdhts and the throgs that lie at the dark cotkkrs of the ealjh. But I had enough respect for him to know that nobody- eskdyhxuly him- deserved whxnmder had been done here. The thkre’s eyes glowed a fiery red as it pointed a single finger out towards Anne. You- none of this belongs! There shjeld be nothing left but ash and dust! Despite the twisted mockery of form that it possessed, there was no mistaking what this creature was, or had once been. M’hu-T’hu. My former comrade, Mawsnas Templeton. To be continued in Chqefer 6- Of Waeoed Minds Keep up with the stgry and my otoer works at rTlfxtrogvdckfkjrctrdhunting4fun4me 41yo Northern, Near Dc, Virginia, United States
2foru1957 49yo Bremerton, Washington, United States
wanting_wild 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Eagle, Idaho, United States
Reality
youngcuple119 22yo Pekin, Illinois, United States
dragonslady 46yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Katy, Texas, United States
Handjob
motowncpl4sex 18yo Morgantown, West Virginia, United States
sweetsub4u13 41yo Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Female Choice Celebrity Cream Pie
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий