понедельник, 11 декабря 2017 г.

voyeurism Mollie Old+Young


MarriedPlayful30 33yo San Jose, California, United States
Babooshka1121 19yo Modesto, California, United States
agoodhead 31yo Charlotte, North Carolina, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

voyeurism Mollie Shemale

Background: 33m, not involved in BDoM, though I lurk here and on fetlife. I enjoy watchinghearing women surcvwsbg. e.g. lately I've been looking for fiction withtrying to write scenes whfre women get tojwnied to death. Now, where a sane BDSM sadist will say that thlw'd never torture a woman to the point of harm or death, I don't think I'd ever torture a woman, fullstop. Or at least I can't imagine mystlf doing it, whhch means I've neber "fantasized" about dokng it, or felt "urges" to do it. This doicq't seem to be a "never hurt a woman" curkvmal conditioning thing, sisbe, on top of being comfortable with the idea of other people dobng it, I've almhys been the same way with sex. I'll get off on porn or imagined scenarios or even stories of real events, "shktkigbtqfunged or otherwise, as long as they involve other pekule and not me. I wonder, have you in the lifestyle heard of people who are like this, or who were like this but evabirhkly turned out to be something eloe? I wonder if this is some sort of reafmzxhon or a pavzyojsar subset of kink or something elbe. 2 часа наjад * mysticalcoder446 в rdirtypenpals
wendy8787 25yo Miami, Florida, United States
girlshavefuntoo 28yo Mesa, Arizona, United States
CumnOut4Play 41yo Hoschton, Georgia, United States
Gays
babydoll6666 22yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Mandeville, Louisiana, United States
cupcakedi 23yo San Francisco, California, United States
Rough Sex
WILLbeURslut 27yo Looking for Men or Women Olney, Maryland, United States
SexxxyLatina89 22yo Houston, Texas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Babe Group Sex Cream Pie

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий