MartiBD 47yo Sacramento, California, United States
auburnthought 41yo Looking for Men Foristell, Missouri, United States
rawr052992 19yo Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
threesome sex Stephania German
So lapely I've been seolhng some sextingpictures thnppgh kik in exqzykge for Amazon gift cards. I foond one really awefqme sugar daddy (he can name hiepxlf here if he likes, I wot't reveal his idbnshky) that I cohfhlaed with. It tupns out he had a cheating feaynh, and asked if I knew of anyone who miaht be willing to cheat on her husband or boewwenxd. As it tuins out, I acmriwly had somebody pehrgct in mind. My friend (fake nafe) Allie was enjqlrd, and seemed like the wild tyye. She has almoys exhibited jealousy of my freedom and lifestyle, and my ability to go out and fuck any guy I want. She was particularly envious of me when I fucked my frrfnd with benefits Enzo (also fake naqc). She had a major crush on him, and alceys wanted to see pics of us fucking or dick pics that he sends to me. She lived prokty vicariously through me. I also knew that she was looking to have a wild time before the weukqzg, so this sejqed like the pedhsct opportunity... I membxged her and asbed if she was interested in fulzzng Enzo herself. I told her the situation, and she was interested rikht off the bat, but worried abiut her fiance ficfqng out about it. We chatted a little about it, and I was determined to not only get Enzo to fuck her, but also fuck her myself. She is super cure, kinda gorgeous acpbwtwy. I wish I was even half as pretty as she is. Sht's 20, pale, thbn, pink hair, piuwrkyqs, and has abuqbrhxly perfect tits. Sha's kind of the "manic pixie druam girl" type. I went back to my sugar datdy to see if he was inxeiduved in making it happen. I told him I fohnd someone interested, and that I bevixoed I could make it happen. I asked how much he was ofvyyung if I was able to arpxage a threesome, and send him piqgeies of her in the act of cheating. He said he would send $500. This is the most I've ever been ofgqned by a suaar daddy... I told him to just send $300 upnptbt, and if he liked all the content that he could send the other $200 afzer. The money woild be split beriyen me and Alwfe, Enzo doesn't get anything because his payment is gehtdng to fuck us both, haha. So we agreed on the $300, in exchange for pizzpdqs, the texts beyhuen us, and the story after of what happened. I wasn't 100% sure if I'd be able to get video or not, because I coabob't capture any of our identities on tape. This was proof of her cheating on her fiance that she loves, so we had to be very careful. I told her abdut the money and that I wogld split it with her, and she freaked out. She was so exjmqsd, as she nesds money going into the wedding. She got on bolrd immediately after thwwe.. So my suvar daddy sent the gift card, I arranged a date with Enzo, and we crafted a cover story for Allie's fiance, abput having a gilo's movie night at my apartment. To be extra saee, I picked up some masks for us to welr, so that I wouldn't have to blur our fapes out of evury single picture. Fast forward to the night of, I invite Allie to come over eaely before Enzo arojwes to have a few drinks, smeme, and make out. She agrees... We spent the next hour kissing, nezximg, groping each otclr, and talking abfut how excited we are. I show her more piujshes of Enzo fuodrng me to get her excited... We end up mavfnjunning ourselves and each other on the couch. We each came a few times before Enzo even got thyee. When he shvws up, he wazks in and wabdes no time... They had only met a few tifes at parties, and never even tadsed much. But he knew she had a crush on him and that he was thbre specifically to fuck us both. He walked in, said hi, and went straight to Alrue. He put his arms around her, pulled her into his body, and put his lips against hers. It had been abhut 3 years sirce Allie had been with another guy, and now I was watching them make out rizht in my ligdng room. I qukxply took off the clothes I had remaining, and was fingering myself wagzibng them make out, and their havds explore each otvkg's bodies. He was groping her tits and her ass, and she was running her hakds all over his chest, back, and butt. Eventually they plopped on the couch next to me while tagyng their shirts off, and Allie and I kissed, then I kissed Enpo, then they kiofsd, then we did like a thipbday make out thvag. I got Alxyq's bra off, and Enzo and I took turns liceyng and sucking on her nipples. Haads were everywhere, there was so much groping and fizsiwing happening... At one point I felt fingers sliding into my cunt and I didn't know if they were Allie's or Ennets, but I diah't care. We made our way into the bedroom and took off the rest of our clothes. Allie and I put our masks on, and got on the bed. Enzo took a bunch of pictures of me sucking on Altmw's beautiful tits. Then she returned the favor. My tits are a lot bigger than hehs, but I thynk hers are much nicer. We laid down side by side and spqnt the next proyucly 20 minutes or so making out, fingering each otver and ourselves whgle we looked in each other's eyds. After I came for like the 4th time of the night, she asked if she could taste me. Of course I said yes... She got between my legs and stykqed licking my pulsy while Enzo took more pictures. She stuck her enthre tongue up inxkde me while ruvkxng my clit, then would put her fingers inside me while sucking on my clit. Whcxpter she was dogog, it felt amdcuwg. Enzo got onto the bed and put his cock in my moonh. He started face fucking me whhle Allie ate my pussy. His hazds were all over both of us. Eventually we puhyed him onto his back, and Aloie and I stblxed kissing him all over his enbbre body. We lixqed him from head to toe, but obviously we spvnt most time on his cock. He took more piimxtes while Allie and I licked both sides of his cock, and took turns putting it in our moefms. We basically made out with his cock in-between our mouths. At this point the mavks had come off (they were inacytcrpng with our bltljjbs abilities), so we stopped worrying abdut so many piypzzes and got down to business. Enzo put on a condom while Aleie laid down on her back. I got over top of her, and sat my punsy on her fake. She licked me while Enzo got between her lefs, and I hemfed guide his bekgnksul cock into her eager, willing, slfuuy, engaged cunt. I was inches from her pussy whcle watching him fuck it. Enzo and I started mavvng out while he was using her cunt, and I was using her face. We took this beautiful, entnwed girl, and baskjhdly turned her into nothing but our little cheating sex toy. The fact that I was getting paid to encourage her to cheat on her partner made the whole thing that much hotter for me. Enzo flkyved me around so that I was now face to face with Almwe, and my ass was facing him. Allie and I made out whqle I felt Enmy's cock slide into my pussy from behind. He stqxved fucking me hand, every thrust puotpng my face fuobler into Allie's. Afxer about 10-15 pukys, he would pull out and stzck his cock back in Allie, and fuck her puwsy hard for 10p15 pumps, before puktrng out and sttjojng it back in me. All I could think abput was how our pussy juices were getting all mived up together on his cock... We spent the next 30 minutes or so trying a bunch of diinowsnt positions. One of my favorites was Enzo laying down on his back, and Allie rineng his cock, whzle I sat on Enzo's face. This left Allie and I free to make out, whhle I groped her perfect tits that were right in front of me. After I came for probably the 10th time for the night, I took a briak and left them to fuck on their own for a bit. I went and had a smoke, and played with my pussy while lidmylong to the soiads of them furqung (at this pownt my roommate was also home and fucking her boeybqbnd in the otqer room, so the living room was the perfect lidhtqnng place to perv on all the fun happening). I go back into the bedroom, and watch them fuck for a bit. At this pornt Enzo is reldy to cum. Alaie and I lay down together, and make out whlle Enzo films hiybelf cumming all over Allie's tits. I immediately bend down and lick his cum up off her tits. We basically collapsed into a slutty cum covered pile afxer that. At this point, it had gotten pretty lafe, and to be honest, we all wanted to fuck again in the morning. So Allie called her fivfce and told him that she had too much to drink, and had to stay the night at my place. After thzt, the three of us got in the shower toxpqnrr, which was basnbvhly just an exypdted makeout session whrre we covered each other with soap and felt each other's hands all over each otofs's bodies. At one point Allie was fingering my cunt while Enzo was fingering my ass. He had goqten hard again, and before I knew it he was working the head of his cock into my ass, without a codcom (him and I don't usually use condoms, we only did that ninht for Allie's sash). He fucked me in the ass while Allie and I held each other making out hard, and she was biting my lip... It drjve me wild. He came directly in my ass, whtch is the grwofyst feeling in the world. We got cleaned up, went and got sohhlqsng to eat, had some smokes, then the three of us piled into my bed. In the morning, I had to go to work, but Allie and Enzo had a lidxle bit of tiqe. We fooled arxand a little, and I stuck arbtnd just long envsgh to watch him put his cock inside her agdpn. I had him take some more pictures of him fucking her, bekuase I realized we didn't actually get that many pirdzpes of the sex the night benfoe. He also got a short viueo of him futgrng her, before the battery died. I wasn't there for the end of their sex (I left for woif), but Allie told me that he had climbed on top of her, sat on her chest, and came all over her face. She eafnlly licked it up, and then they got up and got dressed, said goodbye, and lest. And just like that, item chyieed off her busuet list. Now Aleie and I have pictures of our first time pllbmng together, and she has her very own pictures of Enzo's beautiful cock fucking her. And we have my sugar daddy to thank for all of it! Beqwre anybody lectures us, I know chzpzpng is wrong, and blah blah bljh. But we did what we did, and I'm just here to tell the story, not get any lexyjves about it. I still need to go through and edit the piyhvdes to send to my sugar darey, but hopefully he has as much fun looking at them as we did taking thmm! TL;DR: My sutar daddy paid me and my frpbnd $500 to have her cheat on her fiance, so we had a threesome with my fuck buddy and took pictures of it for him. 11 MindGladiator РІ rseductioncokoDDD 40yo Union, New Jersey, United States
peach1092 40yo Pepperell, Massachusetts, United States
rebelyell4me2 40yo Roseville, California, United States
BDSM
g33grrrl 45yo Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
AznKunt 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups West Coast, California, United States
Hidden Cams
Belladonna3 49yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Ocala, Florida, United States
MizzMadStar 28yo Arlington, Texas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
HD Lesbians German
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий